Posted in On my mind, tagged awards on April 20, 2010|
12 Comments »
Wow this has been a wonderful surprise for me to have received all those awards in just one month. I feel extremely honoured and happy!
Thank you Kristin from A Page of Inspiration for passing this lovely award to me (despite not being Italian). Your blog was one of the first ones I have started to follow, and I share the same admiration of Paris.
I would like to pass this award to Francesca from Passionedeco, for being such a great blog friend!
And who would have thought that I got another award, this time HAPPY 101 award from Heidi at Cherry Blossoms. Thank you dear for thinking of me and for appreciating my blog.
With this award I must:
– List 10 things that make me happy.
– Pass the award on to 10 bloggers.
– Link and thank the person who gave the award to me.
– Notify the new recipients of the award.
List of things that make me happy:
♥ Making others smile.
♥ Travelling and discovering new places.
♥ When both my boys (hubby & son) give me a ‘kissing attack’.
♥ Lying in the sun with my favourite music on.
♥ Finding good deals at flea markets.
♥ Decorating and redecorating every room at home.
♥ Spending family weekends outside.
♥ Visiting family and friends in Europe.
♥ Having a picnic.
List of 10 blogs that make me happy:
1. Kristin from A Page of Inspiration
2. Kifus from Inspiration Online
3. Rachael from A Room for Everyone
4. Patricia from All Seasons
5. Allison from Bigprint Little
6. Carole from Dear Designer’s Blog
7. Kathysue from Good Life of Design
8. Federica from Sweet as a Candy
9. Blair from Delight by Design
10. Desire to Inspire
Once again thank you all for your support, comments and for following my little beginner’s blog. Wishing you a great week ahead. Take care!
Read Full Post »