Posts Tagged ‘angels’
This one was found in Munich at the wonderful Viktualienmarkt, among many other beautiful things there. I’ve just realized I haven’t shared photos from there. So here it goes, the angel at my home already and autumn in Bavaria. It was stunning!
Thank you Magnolia for tagging me into this blog game. I’m not a big fan of these games but I have no heart stopping it. There might be someone out there interested in reading this *smile*
Here are the rules:
1. Publish the rules.
2. Add your photo and 11 facts about yourself. First thing that comes to your mind.
3. Answer the questions from the original post.
4. Add a new question and tag new bloggers for this game.
5. Inform them via facebook/twitter/blog that they have been tagged.
So here it goes:
1. First things I do after dropping my son the the KG – I switch on the computer, play my favorite music and enjoy my coffee.
2. I collect angels.
3. I enjoy travelling more than anything else in life. I guess it’s in my blood. I simply need to pack my suitcases every two months.
4. I buy books, magazines, movies but they end up on my side table and I end up in front of my computer reading, pinning, browsing.
5. I love hosting parties, lunches, brunches, dinners.
6. I’m a big planner!
7. I’m a big dreamer!
8. I’m addicted to flea market finds.
9. I adore looking at my sleeping son.
10. Can’t drive a car without my favorite music.
11. I’m glad and grateful for what I do.
Favorite song? Sea Sand Sun by Arnica Montana
Favorite dish? I love good food
Favorite film? City of Angels
3 wishes: stay happy, healthy, fulfilled
I like about myself… determination, stubbornness
In 10 years I’d like to… be happy and grateful for where I am and what I do
‘I can’t see you, but I know you are there.’
from the movie City of Angels (my favorite)
Being once saved by my guardian angel I felt the need to surround myself with them. Placed randomly around my house I feel safe and like to feel their presence. This one belonged to my dearest friend Angela who gave it to me when she was leaving Dubai and I was about to deliver my son. Thank you dear, as you can see it’s still with me after moving 4 times since then.