Posts Tagged ‘my photos’
This year’s pre Easter brunch is behind me. As I’ll be away from home I’d already had the pleasure of hosting it. What I’m really proud of are the marzipan carrots *big smile* on top of the carrot/oatmeal cupcakes. I’ve used my ‘Happy Easter’ printables for the table decorations, available on etsy again. And here is what you can do with them:
With warmer weather just around the corner it feels like it’s time to get ready for the biking season. As I’ve sold my Retroglide back in Singapore, it’s time to find a new one. And everywhere I go I notice fantastic bikes and get inspired. They are so photogenic *smile*
For Easter this year I have chosen a vivid & happy design and table setting. It’s a sunny yellow, fresh green and a touch of lilac. The printables that include a greeting card, food tents, blank note cards, stickers and cupcake toppers are already on sale. I’m hosting the first pre Easter brunch this weekend so I’ll be able to show you the overall look. In the meantime wishing all a great weekend!
I love dinners without an effort that are ready in a flash. This time, a super easy pasta with minimal ingredients. Recipe provided below. But in case you need more info feel free to write. Hope you find it nice and easy as well.
The how-to of the sauce:
fry spinach with garlic on olive oil
add walnuts, fresh basil, nutmeg, pepper and salt, a bit of white wine
mix with pasta
sprinkle with parmesan
Thank you Magnolia for tagging me into this blog game. I’m not a big fan of these games but I have no heart stopping it. There might be someone out there interested in reading this *smile*
Here are the rules:
1. Publish the rules.
2. Add your photo and 11 facts about yourself. First thing that comes to your mind.
3. Answer the questions from the original post.
4. Add a new question and tag new bloggers for this game.
5. Inform them via facebook/twitter/blog that they have been tagged.
So here it goes:
1. First things I do after dropping my son the the KG – I switch on the computer, play my favorite music and enjoy my coffee.
2. I collect angels.
3. I enjoy travelling more than anything else in life. I guess it’s in my blood. I simply need to pack my suitcases every two months.
4. I buy books, magazines, movies but they end up on my side table and I end up in front of my computer reading, pinning, browsing.
5. I love hosting parties, lunches, brunches, dinners.
6. I’m a big planner!
7. I’m a big dreamer!
8. I’m addicted to flea market finds.
9. I adore looking at my sleeping son.
10. Can’t drive a car without my favorite music.
11. I’m glad and grateful for what I do.
Favorite song? Sea Sand Sun by Arnica Montana
Favorite dish? I love good food
Favorite film? City of Angels
3 wishes: stay happy, healthy, fulfilled
I like about myself… determination, stubbornness
In 10 years I’d like to… be happy and grateful for where I am and what I do